[WriteLog] problem with afc

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] problem with afc
From: w9xx@iquest.net (Phil Howlett)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 12:39:23 -0500
Same thing happens here. I wish it didn't do that but some have said this
action is a feature. I'd prefer the AFC to stay checked if I'd checked it in
the first place.  I believe 10.12 was the last version where the AFC stayed
checked and I liked it much better, but that's just my personal preference.
I guess all can't be pleased all the time. HA!

73,
Phil, W9XX