[WriteLog] Graphs function - fixed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Graphs function - fixed
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:54:46 EST
Wanted to send this follow up info to the reflector in case anyone ever has
a similar problem.

With the help of Wayne, I fixed the graphing function in my WriteLog.
Uninstalling/reinstalling did not fix it.  The problem was that the file
"msvcrt40.dll"  was missing from the Windows\System folder.  I found the
file in an unrelated folder on my hard drive, copied it to the System folder
and all was well again.  How the file ever got deleted from the Systems
folder, I'm not sure.

Just wanted to document the easy fix.

73,
Barry  N1EU

QTH: Delmar, NY - outside of Albany
N1EU Website: Contesting, Topband & FT1000MP Info at
www.albany.net/~bg/