[WriteLog] Graphs function - fixed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Graphs function - fixed
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:26:50 -0500
There seems to be a problem with Writelog's installer, in that it
removes some needed DLLs. When I was troubleshooting WL this
past week, I deinstalled WL for a fresh install. When I rebooted
after the deinstall, I got a Windows error saying 2 needed DLLs
were missing. After reinstalling a full version of WL, the DLLs were
back.

73 (the other) Barry