[WriteLog] Writelog, Visual Basic, and Entry Objects

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog, Visual Basic, and Entry Objects
From: windev@inetmarket.com (Gerry Hull)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:50:07 -0400
Hi Steven,

Here is some simple code to test the WriteLog GetLogFrequency method:

Dim wl As Object
Dim wlEntry As Object
Set wl = CreateObject("Writelog.document")
Dim Mode As Integer
Dim ReceiveFrequency As Double
Dim TransmitFrequency As Double
Dim Split As Integer

Set wlEntry = wl.CreatEentry
wlEntry.GetLogFrequency Mode, ReceiveFrequency, TransmitFrequency, Split

73,

-Gerry, W1VE/VE1RM
Hull Computer Consulting
MS-Windows and Internet Development Services
POB C, Greenfield, NH 03047
email:       windev@inetmarket.com
web:         http://www.inetmarket.com/