[WriteLog] Writelog, Visual Basic, and Entry Objects

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog, Visual Basic, and Entry Objects
From: SteveBaron@starlinx.com (Steve Baron - KB3MM)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 02:37:29 -0000
The original question was interesting in that the author seemed to want to
'talk to the rig'.  The documentation for the method however seems to
indicate that 'another' frequency is returned by the method, viz:

Returns the frequency and mode for QSOs logged from the Entry window.

Is there a difference as it seems ?