[WriteLog] ARI Int. DX Contest module available

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARI Int. DX Contest module available
From: jdahl@cadpoint.se (jdahl@cadpoint.se)
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 10:28:03 +0100

Hello OM's,

This is one of my first trials using the contest module kit and to my big
surprise it seems to work.
Everything should be there but there is no support for creating the summary
sheet in the module right now.
It even seems to work for the mixed mode category!

If you want to give it a try, at our own risk, download the module at:

ftp://ftp.cadpoint.se/pub/outgoing/Dahl/sm6srw/ARIIntDx.zip

Unpack the files to your \ham\Programs directory.

Then you have to register ARIIntDX.dll with regsvr32.exe from a command shell:

C:
Cd \windows\system
regsvr32 c:\ham\Programs\ARIIntDX.dll

The module should now be available when you start a new contest in writelog.

CU in the contest.
73 de SM6SRW/Jorgen