[WriteLog] Update #4 - DXTelnet/WriteLog Networking

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Update #4 - DXTelnet/WriteLog Networking
From: on4aoi@ping.be (GUY)
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 05:50:27 -0000
HI DON and others

I CAN TELL YOU ALL THAT IT IS VERY STABLE AND NEVER HAD ANY CRACH

LIKE I ANNOUNCED BEFORE I'M RUNNING EVERYDAY TOGETHER
DX4WIN, WRITELOG ON THE MAIN COMPUTER WITH TWO SCREENS
AND DXTELNET ON THE LAPTOP (TNC 9K6 + 70 CM TRX = DXTNC )
CONNECTED VIA NETWORK SERVING BOTH PROGRAMS THE SPOTS.
SOMETIMES I CONNECT THE MAIN COMPUTER VIA A DXTELNET SESSION
AND RECEIVE ALSO THE SPOTS VIA INTERNET...........DUPES ARE FILTERED
OUT SO YOU ONLY GET THEM ONES IN BOTH PROGRAMS.

WHEN I SOMETIMES AM IN THE LIVING ROOM I CAN START THERE ANOTHER SESSION
AND WATCH THE DX THERE, THIS IS VERY USEFULL WHEN YOU ARE A 6 METER FREAK HI
I EVEN CAN RELAY THE SPOTS VIA ANOTHER TNC + TRANCEIVER TO
SOME WHERE ELSE  ETC ETC

Guy ON4AOI

DX4WIN soft and related stuff at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/dx4win.shtml
DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/keyer.shtml
YAESU SOFT & AUTOMATIC BANDDATA CONTROL at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/yaesu.shtml
MY SALESPAGE with radioamateur & computer parts
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/sale.shtml