[WriteLog] Strange pauses at CW.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Strange pauses at CW.
From: bnowak@worldnet.att.net (Brad Nowak)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:33:07 -0400
About 25% of the characters are cutoff or not sent.  Most are cutoff either
at the beginning or end.  I know this has been a problem with CT if one
tries to run it in a "window" rather than directly from DOS.  I presumed
that since Writelog was originally written for windows, it wouldn't suffer
from this... :(

Yes, I did make sure all applications were shut down and not just minimized.
I intend to try a different computer (laptop running Pentium@233Mhz)

Does anyone know if keying via a serial port is any better?