[WriteLog] Erratic Diddles...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Erratic Diddles...
From: jon@royal.net (Jon Harder)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:30:38 -0000
John, I haven't tried PSK  via WL at all, since DigiPan does such a great
job for everyday use, and I don't so far feel much inclined to contest on
that mode.  But having set up the AFSK connections for DigiPan, thought I'd
see how well WL handled RTTY AFSK.  (RITTY 2.38 is superb.)   Did go back to
find your Feb posting about this on the archive.

Unless a good fix becomes available, I'm staying with FSK for transmit, as
you have done.  No stuttering there, and I also get max benefits from the
filtering both on my 850 and 570.

Thanks, and good to be in touch.

Jon         K1US