[WriteLog] Auto-save

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Auto-save
From: bob@cytanet.com.cy (Bob Henderson)
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 09:56:34 +0300
I'm quite new to WL but getting used to it and really enjoying it,
however.........

One thing that drives me to distraction when running a pile up is the
message in red saying "20 qsos since last save"!  Surely WL can just get on
and save the qsos without having to interupt the flow with its little red
message?

I checked in the help file for auto-save and it shows an example of a line
to be added to Writelog.ini to set up auto save.  Great I thought, that's
just what I need.  So I added the line  "AutoSaveCount =  10" to the file. I
restarted WL and proceeded to work the pile up but after 20 qsos the red
message appeared again.

What am I doing wrong or hasn't this feature been implemented?

 All help gratefully received.

 73

 Bob 5B4AGN/ZC4ZM/G3ZEM
 e-mail bob@cytanet.com.cy