[WriteLog] Auto-save

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Auto-save
From: herbr@netcom.com (Herb Rosenberg)
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:03:53 -0700 (PDT)
I have AutoSaveCount=20 in my writelog.ini file.

My guest op last weekend said he was continually blasted with file save
messages after about 500 qso's in the log.  This was the first time that
this has happened since I enabled the autosave function several version
ago.

I had just upgraded to 10.18, FWIW.

Herb - KG6OK

herbr@netcom.com