[WriteLog] DXP38 Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DXP38 Questions
From: DieselCar@aol.com (DieselCar@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 23:17:42 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/00 11:05:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, aa5au@msn.com
writes:

<< . . .whenever the Rttyrite window is active I get this funky looking
 tuning indicator in the upper left hand portion of the screen.  It looks
like it
 can be reduced in size, but I've been unable to move it.  I see how the
indicator
 works, but since I'm also using the WriteLog RTTY Receiver in parallel
 with the DXP38, I don't need this other indicator.  How do I get rid of it or
 can I?>>

Hi Don,

I do not know how to get rid of the indicator after clicking on DSP-4100 to
drive the DXP38. However, I do the following to move the indicator anyplace
on the screen:

1 - click TU type
2 - click SOUNDCARD AFSK or FSK
3 - click blue top of SOUNDCARD indicator
4 - drag SOUNDCARD to the position on screen that you want it and release
5 - click TU type
6 - click DSP-4100

You shud see the new position for the DXP38 indicator. That is, wherever, you
drag and drop the SOUNDCARD indicator, the DXP38 will appear at the same
location. Wid practice, you will be able to get the latter to any position on
your screen.

There maybe a better way. But this one works for me and I am comfortable wid
it.

See ya.
  Rick WB2UEF

 I don't know if I'll have a full complete 2 or 3 radio station working for
this
 weekend's contest, but I'll be in there somehow.

 73, Don AA5AU