[WriteLog] Still problems with writelog.help file and word

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Still problems with writelog.help file and word
From: jon@royal.net (Jon Harder)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:10:32 -0000
Knut --

Try renaming the file to *.rtf.   Then look at it with Quickview, or
Wordpad.   It is really an .rtf file as I recall, even tho the extension is
.doc.

Better yet, try the WL.hlp file, as it is kept pretty well up to date.  The
.doc file is getting old now, and doesn't cover much that has been improved.
Printing out sections of the .hlp file yields a working manual of sorts.

73  de Jon,  K1US    -ex-OE2ZDL, 1983-87 !