[WriteLog] Still problems with writelog.help file and word

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Still problems with writelog.help file and word
From: SteveBaron@starlinx.com (Steve Baron - KB3MM)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:41:17 -0000
Knut,

Just downloaded WRITEL32.DOC to try it.   I double clicked the ZIP file, it
opened.  I then double clicked the DOC file and WORD 95 opened up and
identified the file as a WORD 97 file, called the converter and displayed
the text.  No problems at all.

Would not expect any problems with WORD 97 but that is in a different
partition (NT) and I did not try it.

How are you opening the file ?  Double click on file ?  Running WORD and
then opening file ?

Is the PATH not found message simply do to an incorrect file association ?