[WriteLog] Idoit proofing Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Idoit proofing Writelog
From: rkenwood@erols.com (Ron Kenwood)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:15:44 -0400
Participated in CQWW RTTY this weekend and had a ball. Thanks to everyone
who took the time to dig me out of the noise.

I found an annoying behavior of mine that I think Writelog should be idiot
proofed against. I click on a call and try to work it. More times than not,
no go. I should hit ALT W (labels are worn off on these keys :-) ) to clear
it, but I forget when I see the next rare one pop up. So I click on that,
and for a change I work it. Problem is, Writelog has retained the zone for
the first guy. Makes for some interesting multipliers YS1RR ends up in 18.
Is this a "feature" that I don't understand or am I missing something?

73, Ron
W3ZV