[WriteLog] Callsigns not highlighting

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Callsigns not highlighting
From: aa5au@msn.com (Don Hill)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:29:04 -0500
One other note.  If the call is a dupe and highlighted red, INSERT will not
pick it up.  I work all dupes so I wouldn't mind if INSERT did pick up dupes
but not before yellow or green calls of course.

I don't know what happens if two more calls are yellow.  I can only guess
INSERT will pick up the last yellow call.  I'm guess I'm not lucky enough to
have two multipliers call me at once! hi

73, Don AA5AU