[WriteLog] Callsigns not highlighting

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Callsigns not highlighting
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:03:13 -0000
Hi all,
Writelog worked great (almost perfectly) in the RTTY contest this
weekend. A few items to address:

Problem - some callsigns didn't highlight, some were preceeded by
a DE, others not. Some callsigns with a / in it only partially
highlighted (the part before or after the slash only).

Problem - A few times I managed to accidently close the Rttywrite
tuning window (sleepy times when I meant to turn on or off the
AFC). I wound up closing the RTTY window then reopening it. Any
shortcuts to bring back the tuning window?

Problem - Running SO2R with First One Wins selected for radio
lockout. Every once in a while, the second radio remained locked
out (RADIO boxed in red) even though radio one was back in
receive.

Operator error? - Suppose several callsigns are highlighted in
answer to a CQ. I click on the one I want then hit INS. It switches
callsigns on me, to the last one highlighted (unless one is a new
mult). What's the best way to deal with this? Click on the call, then
F5 and F3? Any way more efficient?

Tnx/Barry
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com