[WriteLog] Still need help with summary report

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Still need help with summary report
From: VinceK6BIR@aol.com (VinceK6BIR@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:40:45 EDT
I would like to thank all the replies that I received, it was much better
that my first effort to get an answer to this problem, but I still can not
create a summary report, I fail to mention in my previous post as to the
problem here, I go to the menu to create a summary report and click on it
which brings up Note Pad, and the file to be named and where to place it, I
named the as it is in the file, but when I try to save it, it come back
saying it cannot find this file, C:\Ham-Writelog\Contest\CQP00, this happens
if I use RTF file or TXT file.
The only reason that I had used Writelog for this contest was because CT and
NA where not working correctly either, they use to work good, it seems that
every time improvements are made to these programs, something else goes wrong
with them, I like contesting, but if the programs are not working, then I
will not be doing them, the only program that I have found to work without
all the problems has been RTTY by WF1B, one that I can recommend to anyone
for RTTY contesting, it may only be a DOS program, but it runs without the
problems of the others, and when there is a problem support has been there.

Thanks and 73

Vince,  K6BIR