[WriteLog] Not able to create Summary report

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Not able to create Summary report
From: VinceK6BIR@aol.com (VinceK6BIR@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 20:50:01 EDT
This is the second time that I have used Writelog for a contest, this last
time was for the Calif QSO Party, and not able to create a summary report
either time. What does it take to create one?

 I have been trying to use Writelog for about six months now, if this is the
way it is going to work for me, then I have no future use for it, it seems
that I have spent a great deal of time working with this program and not
having results with it. Unless I can resolve these this problem, I will not
be using Writelog any longer, I posted a note here before with no help, and
seen another post with the same problem and no answers, without support to a
problem like this makes a program worthless, and I can not recommend to
anyone. I have used Writelog long enough to enjoy some of the features that
it provides, but they are useless, if I not am able to submit a contest
report.

Hope to hear a way to continue to use Writelog.

Vince,  K6BIR