[WriteLog] Not able to create Summary report

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Not able to create Summary report
From: Bruce A. King" <baking@gis.net (Bruce A. King)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 10:01:27 -0400
Hi Vince,

I just tried setting up a test log (from the CA side) for CQP. I entered one
qso, and selected the "contest" dropdown menu, and then "create summary
sheet". Writelog produced one. Seemed too simple so I suspect that I don't
understand your question. What did you want to have happen? What did (or
didn't) happen? And what did you do to get it to happen (or not)?

73 Bruce W1CSM
w1csm@arrl.net