[WriteLog] RIGBLASTER and DVK

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RIGBLASTER and DVK
From: ve9wh@nbnet.nb.ca (The Irvine's)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 18:21:45 -0300

I currently use Writelog without a rigblaster for CW, RTTY, PSK and SSB.

I used the interface that is in the Writelog help file and everything works
just fine. I have wav files for each letter of the alphabet and each number
and Writelog puts it all together for me. I also have Function Key buffers
set up to play wav files. It will record on the fly so I can change any
Function Key buffer while in the middle of a contest.

Why spend all kinds of money and interfaces when you can build the one in
the help file for less than $20.00.

Jim VE9WH / VE9TTY
http://ve9wh.weblink.nbtel.net/dxclusters.html
DX Cluster Telnet sites