[WriteLog] Two Radio Contesting with Writelog (automated band scanning?)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two Radio Contesting with Writelog (automated band scanning?)
From: kg6ok@pacbell.net (Herb Rosenberg)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 21:47:21 +0000
I attended a club meeting yesterday where the presenter was talking
about RTTY contesting using Writelog.

He said that there was a way to use Writelog such that the 2nd radio
(SO2R) could be set to automatically scan a portion of a band, and then
fill the band map window with the calls signs of the stations that it
found.

I have been using Writelog for a long time for all modes of contests,
but have no idea if this is really possible.  Unfortunately, I was not
able to ask the presenter to clarify this statement, so it may be that I
misunderstood what he was saying.

Anyone familiar with this?

Thanks

Herb