[WriteLog] Two Radio Contesting with Writelog (automated band scanning?)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two Radio Contesting with Writelog (automated band scanning?)
From: sherrick@ameritech.net (Scot Herrick)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 15:38:15 -0000
Hi Herb,

Methinks he meant something different that 'automatic scanning' fills the
Band Map. If you can't do it with a single radio, you can't do it with a
second radio. Unless I'm missing something, there are only three ways to get
something on to the Band Map:

1. Packet Spots (including 'show/dx' type entries)
2. Stations you have worked
3. You manually place them on the Band Map by using the 'right click' menu
on the QSO Entry window or Band Map window.

The program's pretty good. But I don't think Wayne's at that point just yet!

CU...Scot, K9JY

mailto:scot@k9jy.com
www.k9jy.com