[WriteLog] Screen Prints

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Screen Prints
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:49:42 -0500
Here's what I send Barry, without the attachment:

I've done the same thing, Barry - Pasting into Word makes for a HUGE
file!  Attached is a gif file of a screen shot that is only 25.5 KB.  I
hit PRINT SCREEN (no SHIFT - gets the entire screen, not just the active
window), then pasted it into Adobe Photodeluxe, and then saved it in gif
format.  Looks FB to me.  I would guess you have some kind of program
that will save images in various formats.  GL - 73