[WriteLog] wav files and WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] wav files and WriteLog
From: Bruce A. King" <baking@gis.net (Bruce A. King)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:59:56 -0400
Thanks for making me think...

I only "tested" as far as confirming that I could "see" the .wav files. The
real issue is that we're both trying to use this browse function in the
wrong way. The SSB/CW/RTTY setup window 'browse' feature invites us to look
for a Writelog LOG file that contains the set of message files that can be
used instead of the current set.

Guess I do too many CW contests...

Bruce W1CSM