[WriteLog] PAQSOP Scoring Errors

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PAQSOP Scoring Errors
From: dxdog@rcn.com (Jerry Keller)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:46:38 -0400
Al, N3KAE, wrote:
"I am unsure if I did something wrong during set up for the PA QSO Party,
but the scoring for SSB and CW was off by a multiple of ten.  SSB contacts
should be 1 point, CW High 1.5 points, and CW Low 2 points.

It seems they counted as 10, 15, and 20 points each in the program.  Glitch
or my mistake... Can someone help?"

I had the same problem. This was my first use of WriteLog, so I thought I
had screwed something up. Still haven't figured it out, but at least you and
I know we aren't nutz, Al   ;-)

Jerry K3MGT