[WriteLog] GMT & YOur log

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] GMT & YOur log
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:57:14 -0700 (PDT)
Set your computer so it thinks it's in the correct
time zone and with the daylight savings time checkbox
selected as appropriate and you'll have no problems.

I just don't understand why people have so much
trouble with this - Writelog uses the timezone and DST
configuration that you've configured Windows for. As
long as the Windows is correct, Writelog will be
correct. All this hooey about having to set your PC to
GMT time, etc. is just plain wrong.

73,

-Marty NW0L
 martyt@pobox.com