[WriteLog] GMT & Your log

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] GMT & Your log
From: sherrick@ameritech.net (Scot Herrick)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:06:25 -0000
Hi Marty, all,

The problem is that it isn't documented so no one knows unless they try it
out which is a bad thing to do in the middle of CQ WW SSB.

What you're saying is that you have done this, configured your PC in your
own (like Central time) time zone, and WriteLog looks at the Windows time
and correctly gets to GMT? If that's the case, this is a really good thing
because many programs force the user to put in the offset for GMT. If Wayne
has already done this internally, then we have an advantage with WriteLog
that we don't with other programs.

If that's the case, just confirm that. Then I can also add a blurb to my web
site about it as well so that we don't have so much trouble understanding
something that has already been fixed...

Thanks...Scot, K9JY

mailto:scot@k9jy.com
www.k9jy.com