[WriteLog] Packet spots

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet spots
From: k1vv@tmlp.com (BobD)
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:18:29 -0500
Don,.. we agree ....it can be very frustrating ....
But think about it ......  do you really think most contesters would agree
to go backward .....
It is like saying we all should be using hand keys for CW .... a noble
suggestion ..
But it will never happen ...
Technology always wins ....  tuned amps .... DVK ...  computer generated CW
...Logging   .. etc ...
73   Whitey   K1VV
PS .... we all still love you anyway ... even after this suggestion ....