[WriteLog] CQWW Log Sumit Question?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CQWW Log Sumit Question?
From: W6FFH@aol.com (W6FFH@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 19:19:26 EST
In a message dated 11/3/2000 11:39:33 AM Pacific Standard Time, k0bx@qsl.net
writes:

<<
 I just sent my log for the CQWW SSB contest in.  I was under the impression
that we only had to send in the Cabrillo File and no Summary sheet.  This is
what it says in the rules:

 E-MAIL Required Content: We strongly recommend you submit the Cabrillo file
created by all major logging programs. If
 Cabrillo is unavailable, then: (1) A SUMMARY sheet in plain-text ASCII,  and
(2) your LOG in plain-text ASCII.

 But the automated knowlegement from the CQ Server says"

 Your log MUST include an ASCII plain-text SUMMARY SHEET.  This
 may be sent in a separate message or included with your log.
 However, if you are sending entries for two or more stations,
 please send each entry in its own message(s).  DO NOT combine
 entries for different stations into one message."

 So do I sent a summary sheet or is the Cabrillo file ok and the CQ files
need to be updated??

 Joe K0BX

Good question, Joe. I noticed the same thing. Didn't know what
to do, so I sent both in separate messages like they said. Then
I wondered "what good is an unsigned Summary report?"

If anyone knows the answer, let us both know. Needs to be
calrified, I think.

Don  W6FFH
e-mail w6ffh@aol.com