[WriteLog] CQWW Log Sumit Question?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CQWW Log Sumit Question?
From: k5zd@ma.ultranet.com (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 17:29:01 -0000
The CQ WW Committee does want a summary sheet even if you submit a Cabrillo
file.  Just to make things confusing, the ARRL only needs the Cabrillo.

I think the CQWW Committee wants the summary sheet because it helps them in
keeping track of things during the log checking and awards process.

If in doubt, always go with what is on the sponsor's web site.

Randy, K5ZD