[WriteLog] Writelog "out-of-band" enhancement

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog "out-of-band" enhancement
From: ESkopal@datatec.com (Skopal, Eugene)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:48:00 -0500
Wayne,

I, like others, keep getting burned by out-of-band spots.  I would really
like the PC to warn me that I am configured to transmit out of band.  It
would be GREAT if Writelog had a feature that would turn the frequency box
next to the entry window RED if you were setup to transmit outside of the
band.

Additionally, it would be great of the out-of-band spots were color coded
(or bordered/boxed in) differently in the band-map.

..Eugene..
AE2F