[WriteLog] Writelog "out-of-band" enhancement

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog "out-of-band" enhancement
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 14:28:18 EST
Just a comment that I'm sure I'm not the only one that essentially ignores
the Band Map for "gunning".  I use the packet window.  In addition to the
fact that the Band Map will only show a segment of the band at any given
time, the color coding is not updated as you work stations/mults.  The "M"
designator for spots in the Packet Window is immediately updated.

I would propose adding a designator to the spots in the Packet Window: "Q"
to indicate an in-band QSX frequency is included with the spot and "B" to
indicate spot is out-of-band with no QSX frequency included with the spot.
These are obviously USA-only designators.

73,
Barry  N1EU
website: www.albany.net/~bg

To: <writelog@contesting.com>