Fw: [WriteLog] QTC problem with DXP-38

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] QTC problem with DXP-38
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 23:24:48 -0500
Guys, guys - I think we're OK on this!  Do you have your SHIFT-FKEY
buffers set up properly??  Mine were not.  I then imported my buffers
from last year, and this includes SHIFT-F8 through SHIFT-F11 setup with
the appropriate messages related to QTCs.  After I did that, it works VY
FB!  I'm not sure I completely understand why having those messages
fixes it, but it does.  Maybe WL's "looking ahead" for the appropriate
SHIFT-Fkey buffer about the time it hits the serial number, and hangs
because it can't find those buffers...??

I don't even remember where I learned how to set those up - probably
from Dick's web pages last year!  OH yeah, I'm sure it's in the HELP doc
somewhere too!  HI  GL - 73

WA9ALS - John
   email:  jfleming@shelbynet.net
homepage:  http://www.qsl.net/wa9als