[WriteLog] more questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] more questions
From: k1am@home.com (Jeff Bouvier)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:05:11 -0500
        I find that I can only chase packet spots if I double click on
a callsign in the packet window. If I double click on a callsign in
the band map itself the radio does not go to that qrg.
        I see that the program saves the log  to c:\mydocuments. I
should have used a test file. I suspect that if I delete 00waety I
will lose any settings I had setup and basically start over. I hope
not. I see there is also a file at c:\windows\recent\00waety.lnk. I
guess I have to delete that also. I just deleted the 00waety file in
c:\mydocuments and as suspected it removes the settings. The biggest
pain is to do the memory setup again in the "F" keys but at least I
know what is going on with the program.
        Now, for an important question. If one uses telnet packet from
within the program is there a way to set up filters so one doesn't get
SSB, VHF, etc. spots? If not that would be a very nice feature. OOps,
I just read the help files for DXTelnet and it says that it will work
with WriteLog and to check Writelog's documentation. I downloaded the
manual last night. It unzipped but would not open. I suspect the
problem is not here. Can anyone tell me how to hook up DXTelnet with
Writelog so I can filter the spots ?

        73, Jeff K1AM