[WriteLog] Interfacing OMNI VI (?) with computer?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Interfacing OMNI VI (?) with computer?
From: n5na@telepath.com (A. Sewell)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:59:38 -0600
Knut,

I am using an Omni VI+.  Try setting the baud rate to the rate set on the
radio.  I tried mine on auto and it didn't work either but works fine on
4800 baud.  Also, make sure you have the address set to 4.

You may also try the IC765 setting.  I have been using that setting and it
works as well.  You'll need to set the Omni address to 44 if you use this
one.

73 & GL,

Alan  N5NA