[WriteLog] WL Bug w/wav file audio

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Bug w/wav file audio
From: wfking@worldnet.att.net (Wayne F. King)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 04:47:26 -0500
I had trouble this past weekend in SS phone using version 10.20B. Every
time I mouse clicked on packet spot, S&P and band map windows I would
loose my WAV file audio. The rig (OMNI VI) would key but NO audio. I
would have to exit WL and restart and the audio would be fine. When I
mouse clicked on a call in the packet, band map or S&P windows the wav
file audio would quit again but still key the rig.

I didn't see anyone mention this particular problem so I'm guessing it
has something to do with my setup procedures. I did not have this
problem in CQWW PHONE but I did not use packet cluster. The WAV Files
and audio ran perfectly all weekend.

So maybe it might have something to do with packet cluster or my TNC
(MFJ-1278T).

I also had number problems with this version. Clicking on the S&P window
would assign the previous number again. Happened to me twice.

WL is a super contest program and the only one I use nowdays. Thanks for
all the help.

73, Wayne N2WK