[WriteLog] wav problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] wav problems
From: k4jyo@frontiernet.net (Courtney Judd - K4WI)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 04:35:54 -0600
I am using the latest 10.21 and an intermittent problem with wav file
transmission would show up. Sunday morning while on a good run on 15, I
suddenly could not send anything from the keyboard. Using the footswitch, I
limped along while trying to puzzle it out. Finally, closed Writelog and
rebooted and everything went back to normal. Happened twice more during the
day and rebooting was the only way to get it back. I didn't have any packet
going on and didn't use the S+P stuff. So still looking for an answer!! cul
Cort K4WI

Courtney Judd K4WI
       ex-K4JYO
check out www.k4wi.net