[WriteLog] PK232 and CW looks broken

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PK232 and CW looks broken
From: w1nr@eecorp.com (Mike McCarthy, W1NR)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:41:48 -0500
Well, I spoke too soon.  It appears that PK-232 CW keying is very broken.
If you try to "stack" memories (hit function keys while a message is
sending) or use the keyboard and type ahead it stops at random places.  Then
trying to send another message, either with a function key or the CW
keyboard sends the stuff that didn't make it out previously!  I am using
10.20B.  Will try 10.21 then 10.19.  This is a REAL BUMMER just before
CQWWCW!

Mike, W1NR