[WriteLog] WriteLog in the S..t-pile?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog in the S..t-pile?
From: dxdog@rcn.com (dxdog@rcn.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:02:21 -0500
Terry wrote:
"I have been reading this for a month or so now thru a couple major
contests,
and I am wondering why I bought the software in the first place,
Nothing
seems to work right,  there are more bugs in it than if it came out of
Microsoft.  I am really not satisfied with my purchase,  I can get
nothing I
want to work to work.  well guess its another one for the shit pile."

I'm a new user too. I've only used WriteLog for two contests, but it's
been worth it. And I haven't even managed (yet) to get any of the
sophisticated features working. But I read this reflector every day, and
most of the users have it all together. I doubt many get everything
"just right" overnight. There are just too many variables. But the sheer
potential of WriteLog as a "working tool" is really staggering, so I
think it's going to be worth the wait and worth the effort. Just hang in
there, Terry, tackle one bit at a time. Eventually it will all fit
together. The "people that know" are here, WriteLog's author reads all
this stuff too. So don't give up, Terry.     de K3MGT