[WriteLog] Multiple Monitors

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Multiple Monitors
From: k1am@home.com (Jeff K1AM)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 00:17:05 -0500
        With Win98 you just add a video card and monitor and Win98
will see it and you either use the Win98 drivers or the one supplied
with the video card. For more monitors you keep adding a video card
and monitor until you have them all installed. When I'm daytrading
stocks I use (3) 21" monitors and (1) 17" monitor. With Win98 you can
run up to 9 monitors but if you did that you would not have room for
radios. ;) I don't think you can run multiple monitors with Win95.
        Here are 2 URL's to check out and they'll give you all the
info you need for multiple monitors.

        http://www.languru.com/multimon.htm

        http://www.digitalroom.net/

        I use a Matrox G-400 dualhead video card (not cheap) to run 2
monitors off the card and I added 2 more video cards to run the other
2. Matrox cards can be found at:

        http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/home.cfm

        This  should be more than enough info to get you setup with
multi-monitors.

        73, Jeff K1AM