[WriteLog] date format and other problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] date format and other problems
From: n3hs@qsl.net (Stan Staten)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 13:34:37 -0500
Picky, Picky, Picky!!!  It is the best thing going and the best way to
discourage the authors it with notes like this.  Be thankful for what we
have.  If not, go try and make CT work on a new/modern computer - to
control your radio and take packet spots, etc.  Using WL was as breath of
fresh air when I started using it this Fall.  All I can say is Bravo!! to
the authors.

73 Stan, N3HS