[WriteLog] RE:inability of programmer to program, laziness, etc.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE:inability of programmer to program, laziness, etc.
From: nx4w@bellsouth.net (Lloyd S. Smith)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 23:41:41 -0500
Hi Wayne:

I find it truly amazing that some of these complainers claim to be amateur
extra class and write messages like they just got out reform school.
Evidently they want a program that they can start up before a contest and
then go on vacation.  When they get back the program should tell them how
they did.  You have done an excellent job with Writelog and I am sure that
most of us that do not expect a program to do everything, are very happy
with the progress.   Most commercial programs as good as Writelog, could
have as many as 20 or more programmers working on the same program and they
still have bugs in  them.  Keep up the excellent good work Wayne and do it
at your own pace.  There are plenty of us out here that know that it is the
best contest program on the market and will only continue to get better with
age.

Thank you & 73

Lloyd

Lloyd S. Smith