[WriteLog] cabrillo

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] cabrillo
From: esalcedo@pworld.net.ph (Ed)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:55:15 +0800
Hi Gang,

Had a great time during CQWW using 10.21k. No problems, crashes,
whatsoever.  Just have a few questions though,  why doesn't Writelog include
the dupes and unclaimed QSOs in the Cabrillo output?  Do I have to unmark
the QSOs as dupes/unclaimed? I'm SOSB-15 btw.

Also noticed that the "sorted by band" output didn't include the lone qso on
14mhz and the dupe sheet did print the 14mhz qso but had this as header:
1800 KHz to    2000 KHz, CW
when it should have printed 14000 Khz to 14350 Khz.

73 and Mabuhay!

Ed - DU1ODX
http://www.qsl.net/du1odx