[WriteLog] Off Topic..Johnson Kilowatt Matchbox

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Off Topic..Johnson Kilowatt Matchbox
From: bigwill@riverland.net.au (Andrew Williss)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:07:01 +0000
Hi all,
I have in my possession a Johnson Viking Kilowatt Matchbox.
It is the model with the directional coupler built-in...
My question is what sort of money ( $US dollars ) are these things
worth? What do they go for at ham-fests?
It is in very good - excellent condition ( but I wouldn't say "Mint").
thanks for being tolerant about this off topic post, but no-one I know
knows anything about the
thing...
Thanks...
--