Fw: [WriteLog] Bandmap windows

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] Bandmap windows
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:37:56 -0500
Pardon me if this is a repeat, but I reviewed the thread and don't see
it.

I decided to experiment with multiple bandmap windows (AKA "capturing
the contest").  I opened the first, then New View to get a second.
However, when I right-clicked on the second map and chose Set Center
Frequency, it didn't take.  However, if I chose File|Set Center Freq, it
DID take!  So something's different between right-clicking on the map
and using the File menu!  FYI - 73
WA9ALS - John
   email:  jfleming@shelbynet.net
homepage:  http://www.qsl.net/wa9als