[WriteLog] Using WriteLog as General Purpose Logger?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Using WriteLog as General Purpose Logger?
From: J. Marcus Ziegler" <w6zzz@arrl.net (J. Marcus Ziegler)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:18:45 -0800
Are there any suggestions on how best to use WriteLog as a general purpose
logger for all my contacts?

Reasons I'd like to use WriteLog this way are that I figure it will help
"keep me in WriteLog practice", more use will allow me to learn more about
all the WriteLog features and keeping all my contacts in one place just
seems simpler.

I bought WriteLog originally because it was Windows based and I plan on
entering a few contests each year. For example I used it for the September
VHF QSO Party since the WVARA club (http://www.wvara.org/) was having a club
entry.  WriteLog already does 10 times more stuff than I will probably ever
use.

Or am I asking WriteLog to do something to far out of contesting?

   - Marc, W6ZZZ, w6zzz@arrl.net
   Loma Prieta Amateur Radio Club -
http://www.accesscom.com/~ziegler/lparc.html