[WriteLog] Using WriteLog as General Purpose Logger?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Using WriteLog as General Purpose Logger?
From: obrienaj@netsync.net (Andrew J. O'Brien)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:25:27 -0500
I did that in the past when I used CT.  It depends on what you want to keep
track of.  I am mainly interested in DX chasing, so I used CT in CQWW mode
as a general log .  That way I was able to track how many countries and
zones I had worked.  You could do the same with Writelog.  I am not sure if
Writelog will do QSL tracking or anything like that.

Andy KB2EOQ