[WriteLog] Slash Zero

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Slash Zero
From: W0AH@aol.com (W0AH@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:39:58 EST
In a message dated 12/13/00 10:51:46 AM Mountain Standard Time,
martyt@pobox.com writes:

<< Use the FixedSys font. It is a standard Windows font and has slashed
zeros.
 You can't get a slashed zero from fonts that don't already have it -  >>
Windows 98 gives me a choice of 122 different fonts.  FixedSys is not one of
them.  Does it have another name?  K0RI and I mistakenly typed oh instead of
zero a few times during the ARRLTen contest and it sure would make things
easier to be able to see the difference in the log window.
Doug  W0AH