[WriteLog] audio files?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] audio files?
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 23:26:35 -0000
Yes, if you move all the WAV files and the StartingTimes.txt files to
another directory then when you want to compare with
the UBN report, you can open log in question with WL, use the
"Directory" button in the WL AudioReview program, and playback
the audio from QSOs in the log using the right mouse button menu.
I have tried this with a CDROM as well, and have had some trouble
playing back, but it always works if I put the WAV files back
on the disk. (I don't have enough disk space to keep all the
WAV files on line, but, with compression, a whole weekend
easily fits on one CDR).

Wayne